The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Friday, January 28, 2011

Bad Day

So Yesterday had to be one of the worst days that Joel and I have had in a really long time. Thank God my mom was here to help me through the day. Joel found out yesterday that the church was no interested in him full time, but wanted to know if he would be interested part time, but they were still looking for someone full time. Made no sense, just think they were trying to say nicely peace out. The I had to go pay my ticket for running the Red light, might as well take that money and burn it. Then when Joel came home for dinner he informed me that he did not get the promotion at pepsi either. Not to mention that all three of my kids yesterday got a spankin, Bella for talking back, Malachi for whining, and Titus for jumping on the couch. Ended the day by watching selling New York which made me wind down a bit. I am so grateful my mom was here. Called my Dad yesterday and he said when God closes another yo have to step through another. It was good to talk to him, I don't think he stresses over anything. All said and done, Joel and I will be okay and continue to pray for God's quidence, and continue to seek out His will.

2 comments:

Bandi Olsen said...

Your dad is right..as always! Love ya :)

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .