The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Went to the Dr Toady

So I went to the Dr today. Little scary. I think my mid-wife had like no sleep. She was a little loopy. She first said so you came to labor and delivery last night. I said nope, she said yep. I said I am pretty sure I would know if I had come. She said oh I am so sorry different Nicole. She was then examining me and said I better check if the head is down, but it really does not matter because you are having a c section. Said umm nope don't think so. She said I am so sorry I am out of it today.
Anyway. According to my period I am due on Dec. 27, and according to the ultra sound I am due Jan. 10. I am measuring at 41 weeks right now. Which I also measured big with Malachi and he weighed 9lb 2 oz. She is afraid to start me because if I am only 27 weeks she does not want to worry about RSV, but if I am really 40 weeks preg. now, and she waits I am going to have a 12lb baby. Awesome!!!! So hopefully by some miracle I will go into labor on my own.
She did give me ambien so hopefully i will be able to sleep. I will keep you posted. Sooner than later I hope.

5 comments:

G Neal said...

im so excited!!! paris just had her baby, tis the baby season! your doctors name is "Toady" ?? weird! ;) haha! maybe little ti will come on his own, we'll try to pray that way for you, I was telling shana your story last night about the "ring of fire" and how you weren't having another-ha!

so the book shelf only had one wall it would work on (without blocking a heater-remember your couch?? ) so I ended up just putting it upright and it works great still=) and yes the shelves are way straighter and I guarantee none of them will almost fall on our heads (again)!

really miss you guys!

G Neal said...

oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS to the fam! give you mom and the rest a big hug from us!

Jessica said...

Good Luck. You must be miserable!! I hate the last month!! Maybe you had a Christmas baby??? Can't wait for the results!

Shannon Pirie said...

Ok that lady is scary???? Why are you going to her????

Hollie said...

I feel for you. I'm so glad I only had to go throught 8 torture filled months. Just remember it's all worth it!