The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Malachis Birthday/Halloween






Of all the days to be born, yes my son was born on Halloween.  I was really sad at first, but it ended up being kind of a fun day to have a birthday.  We started the day of with having a party at Bella's school.  I tried as hard as I could to talk her out of being little mermaid, but Girl Papa gave in.  I will say that I will never by red dye in a can ever again.  It was everywhere.  


After Bella got home from school.  We opened a few little presents with Malachi, (We had already had his party early in the month with Ethan)  and had the worst Birthday cake ever.   I made a glueten free cake because of Malachis allergies and it was awful.   We then got ready and went trick or treating for the night.

The kids had a blast, but Malachi was done early in the evening.  He was done and sat in the middle of the street eating his sucker.  It was a fun day for all.  Sorry the pics are out of order.  I am the worst at making my blog spot creative.

12 comments:

Bandi Olsen said...

Pics??? Geez Nikki, you'd think if you only post once a year you could get organized! Just kidding..I'd love to see some pics of your fam.

Bandi Olsen said...

Nikki my 'baby mama' is due the first of April, but she smokes so the doc is thinking she'll go between Mar 1 and the 15th. We're so excited!

Bandi Olsen said...

Yeah, I'm sure everything will be fine, the doctor just said that smoking causes pre-mature birth and/or low birth weight. you need to call me 4657691 or give me your number.

stormee said...

Cute, I'd like to see the gluten free cake. Your kids look so cute. Did you dress up? You don't have much longer!

G Neal said...

Bella's hair looks amazing so I'd say the mess was worth it! yes I cut Annica's hair - as you know she's been begging forever, Beau said it didn't matter if she wanted to shave or mohawk it, that he was fine with it. I was a bit more mournful but caved.

ps wish you were with us again for halloween! It just wasn't the same without the awesome clown and the amazing sumo buddy!

mostly ugly said...

Your blog IS cute nikki!

Petersen Kids said...

I know, isn't it "so exciting" that Bandi's 'baby mama' smokes? I am just laughing at how she said that. Your fam looks darling. A Halloween birth would be a blast! Did you say you dyed her hair red?? So did it wash out or was she red for awhile?

Shannon said...

So adorable! I miss you!!!!

G Neal said...

I just wanted to let you know that american eagle has an online kids store, that I knew would be right up you ally=) ae.com cute toddler clothes!

anni says "hi"

Bandi Olsen said...

Hey, I need your email address. hadli1@yahoo.com

SANDERS said...

Nikki you need to stop by radiology next doc apt you have!! I am back to work there YUCK!! cute pictures. Way to be a good mom and dress up your kids. I missed that boat this year.

Jessica said...

Hey Girl!!! I am going private soon so shoot me your email address if you would like!!! ejmadsen5@msn.com