The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life with THREE




Life with three is so much harder than I thought it would be!! I can't believe no one has ever written a book about it. Maybe I should be the first! Life is good. The kids are adjusting well. Malachi is constantly wanting to hold baby Titus and Bella is just being bossy as usual. (I have no idea where she gets it from.) Here are a few pics of the baby. Allie Carpenter if you read this please leave your email so I can see your blog.

9 comments:

Petersen Kids said...

Congrats on the baby! Three is hard because you are outnumbered. I've heard it said at this point, you switch from a man to man to a zone defense! Looks like they love the baby. They are so cute!

Allie Carpenter said...

NIKKI! I can't believe how grown your kids are! Bella looks 16! Holy Cow! Beautiful pics! I miss you! My email is alliecarp@hotmail.com.

Jessica said...

Okay... I am with you on 3. I have 6 and going 2 to 3 was the hardest thing Ever!!! Hand in there. You look like you are mastering it just fine. Love the pic of you kissing him!

Jessica said...

Duh... I meant HANG in there!

G Neal said...

ohhh I LOVE these!! I cant believe I haven't seen them until now.. you look beautiful, I really love that picture!

G Neal said...

hey anni wants your email, so email me.. or myspace it if you dont remember my email

SANDERS said...

NIKKI don't say 3 is hard cuz I am not handling 2 very well. WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING TOGETHER? we need to!!!!

stormee said...

Nikki, your kids are beautiful. I will take the new baby!!! He is was the exact size as Ambree and he looks pretty big!! Love the pics. Congradulations!!!

mostly ugly said...

Nikki, it's Mel. Congrats!!!! I just asked Gina today if you'd had the baby. She obviously hadn't relayed the news (January 8th!!!!) :)

He is soooo darling. I can't believe the picture of the three of them. Bella looks so much older. And Malachi looks like such a STUD!!!

I hope you are doing good...? Thinking of you.
Mel