The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Friday, March 6, 2009

Vacation

I am so excited to go on vacation next week.  My Mom, Bella, Malachi, Titus, and I are all going on a road trip for 11 days.  We are going to my brothers in BrentWood CA. I am going to go from there to see my best friend from college Shannon in San Fran. (Might be a little interesting with three kids in the city).  We are then going from there up to Portland to see my little sister, and friends.  Bella is most excited to see her Aunt Meginn and Noah.  Can't wait to see everyone.  Bella asked if we could go and see her old house, so she could see everyone she knew.  

2 comments:

Fleck, the Mrs. said...

Have fun with Shanny!! You're little fam is so cute. Hope you are well!!

G Neal said...

We're freaking excited over here!! (though very disappointed that Joelmyster will not be coming! (can I call him that now that he's a pastor???