The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Monday, March 9, 2009

My life is over! He is climbing out!

So my life is officially over.  Malachi has started to get out of the crib (this meaning nap time will soon be over).  Today I put Malachi down for his nap, he seemed really tired so I didn't think anything of it when it was really quiet in his room.  About 10 min later, I went to check on him to make sure he was sleeping.  I opened the door and this is what I saw.



I could not believe it he had found a permanent marker and had marked everything with it.  He even ruined his clothes.  I could do nothing but hide my face and laugh.  

4 comments:

G Neal said...

NICE! any shampoo under the bed??

SANDERS said...

O I am so sorry nap time is my fav time of day I could not go a day without it. And by nap time I mean my nap time. I love my nap time I have timed it just so right that they go down at the same time I get at least 2 hrs. What are you going to do put a lid on the crib, something to think about. I might when it is needed.

Allie Carpenter said...

Oh my!! I would have done the same thing....too funny!!

Anonymous said...

视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯