The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Saturday, September 20, 2008

A day of DUNE BUGGING







Today was an adventure for all. If you have not had a chance to dune buggy in Milford, you must try it!!!!! Especially in a dune buggy with a mouth painted on the front. Officially the coolest redneck thing ever.
This machine is incredible not only do you have to push start it, sit on seats way to small for a Wright butt, but to top it all off it has no brakes. I mean NOOOOOOOOOOOO brakes. Notice on the top right the crash into the bush. This is how we had to stop from flying down the hill. Crashing into the side of the hill.

After much scare, I decided since I am pregnant I better let Bill kill himself going down the rocky mountain without brakes.
This was an amazing day for all. The boys and Bella loved it. No brakes and all.



3 comments:

Brianne and Paul said...

How fun. I like your blog. I am kind of addicted to it, but it's a lot of fun.

Shannon said...

Were there brakes?

G Neal said...

ThAT is an awesome picture. (you and joel in the buggy)
~g