The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pooping in the tub

As if today were not long enough already. I made the kids some dinner, and stuck them in the tub before bed as we do every night. As I was sitting in the living room watching the Emmy's my daughter ran in saying Malachi pooped in the tub. I said pooped or puked? She said pooped. I walked in and literally thought I was going to puke. So long story short after throwing the kids in the shower and after throwing swimming Dora away, I can finally sit and relax. What in the world am I going to do when we add a third Osterman child to the mix?

6 comments:

Brianne and Paul said...

I hate when they poop in the tub. We have lost a lot of toys that way too.

Shannon said...

That is hilarious!!!! You have to take the word verification off....I promise nobody will get you!!

Rachael said...

hehe..sorry you will survive I promise....

G Neal said...

I still say velcro walls!! c'mon!
~g

Hollie said...

It's all good. And I promise it wont be the last time this happens! Good to see you have a great family and a great life. Let me know how the pregnancy is going. Miss you, Hollie

Jessica said...

Hello Miss Nikki!!!
How are you? I am so excited to see you and Brittany's cute families!!! Where in the world are the two of you know? Your kids are so stinkin cute!! Do you know what you are having yet? I have cleaned poop out of the tub several times!!