The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Reality TV

So I thought I was a big fan of reality TV. I mean I watch most shows. Or almost all of them including the brovo chanel. However nobody puts me to shame like Brittany. She watches everysingle one of them, except for the #1 American Idol. Seriously who does not watch American Idol? She watches things such as Paris Hilton and her BFF, and Tori and Dean, The HILLS for sure, and daily project runway which comes on all day. Seriously I think Britt and I need a life here in Milford. We may not have much of a life but we know everything that goes on in HollyWood.

7 comments:

Bandi Olsen said...

Nikki!!! You HAVE to call me! Blogs are the best, I have been wondering about you!! How are you? Where do you live? I live in Payson, and we love it here! Cute fam...you're pregs? talk to you soon!

Hollie said...

You two put me to shame with the T.V. watching, but I must admit I watch alot of the same ones.

Shannon said...

Don't kid yourself, the only difference from you guys and everyone else are the daily runs to Target. We will all pray for a Target in Milford

Petersen Kids said...

Nikki, welcome to the blogging world! Here in this world, your goal is to beat Bandi to be the first commenter. Seriously, if you look, most the time she's first. I can't figure out how she does it! Maybe being on the computer all the time! My kids and I read your blog and laughed out loud the whole time. You are still so funny! I look forward to hearing about your life! Congrats on being pregs!!
Brooke

stormee said...

I just asked your dad about you and if you had a blog!! He is my daughters coach. Your blog is cute, I also just recently joined the blogging world. But I can honestly day I do not watch reality tv!! I only have like 2 shows- Greys and One tree hill. But I am obsessed with reading!! Your family is way cute and congrats on the preg!!

Bandi Olsen said...

4657691

G Neal said...

I have an idea! why don't you make aprons and ugly dolls while you watch!! Its super fun! ;)
~g