The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Saturday, October 11, 2008

This time last year!


This pic was just taken. Ethan is on the left, and Malachi on the right. We are having the boys 2nd birthday next week with a pirate theme.
This time last year was probably one of my favorite times in my life. We went to the pumpkin patch with Meginn, and then my best friend who I had not seen since my wedding day flew out for my 30th birthday. We went to toni and guy and got our hair done, went shopping, to dinner with the Fleck's, who were happening to drive through Portland at the time. Then ended the evening with drinks at Portland City Grill. Then the next week my patents game out for Kai's birthday, and my dad stayed longer to go trick or treating with us and the Neals. We all dressed up including myself. It was such a fun month. I was thinking about that last night as I went to bed. Then I woke up this morning to Snow!!! Are you kidding me??? It is October 11. I thought I was going to die. Bella was super excited and wanted to go out side first thing. Thankfully the snow did not stick so we couldn't go out.

7 comments:

Bandi Olsen said...

Hey it is almost your B-day, huh? If my memory serves me right, the 15th? Cute pics, I just HAVE to see your kids.

G Neal said...

will you pleeease post a pic of that ?? I just want to cry laughing at the 6'5" (or whatever) sumo again!

~g

oh and sorry I didn't get to call back I was taking pic's with shana until late... and today I drove to pick up anni.. call again and I'll help all I can!

G Neal said...

you're jealous!
~g

Shannon said...

I so wish I was coming to see you this weekend........I moved last weekend, so I will send you your birthday gift just a tad late :-)

I laughed out loud at this blog....I love that you blog it keeps me update on you!

G Neal said...

Thank you for the invite!! we loved it! not crafty ? my bum!

~g

G Neal said...

well that's crumby! did it all resolve? hope things are going well, I'll say a prayer for you guys for wisdom tonight!

~g

mostly ugly said...

hey nikki! I can't believe your 27 weeks already! I like reading your blog; it's good to sorta "stay in touch!"
~mel