The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where do I live??????

Wow wish you all could have been there.  So on Monday my daughter came home with a note from school that said, Please have your child were Orange to school on Wednesday.  So I assumed nothing of it.  Thought maybe it was because it was drug week at school, or maybe because of Halloween, I honestly had no idea.  So Wednesday morning I put Bella in a cute little orange jacket from Old Navy and had her dad take her to school.  

At 11:30 I arrived at the pre-school to pick Bella up.  I saw 20 kids all dressed in florescent orange.  Bella jumped in the car and said Mommy Mommy we all went huntin on a real deer hunt. I said first of all it is hunTING not huntin and you have to be kidding me.  So do I really pay for my daughter to go to school to go deer huntin?  Anyway I thought it was funny, and next year if I am still here I will know what wear orange to school day is all about.

8 comments:

G Neal said...

That might be the funniest thing I have ever heard... beau made me send a link to his mom to read it!! ... and btw kimya DAWSON - from moldy peaches... she did the soundtrack for juno..????

~g

Bandi Olsen said...

It certainly is huntING, unless you're from E.C....then it's huntin. That is SO hilarious. Hopefully they didn't get anything, because that would be called poachING, or poachin, unless she had a tag. That's some pretty funny business, I bet she was the cutest deer hunter in her class!

Jessica said...

Only In UTAH!!! That is hilarious! I know... I was talking with clients because I took an afternoon off for "UEA" and they asked what that was. I told them it was just a glorified way of letting all the kids out of school to go camping with their families while their dads go deer hunting!!! Love it!!!
Did she get a big buck???

mostly ugly said...

that's stinkin' awesome nikki! That would NEVER happen in Oregon. I love it!

SANDERS said...

Hey I had no idea you were a bloger. I still can't believe you live in Milford. You need to let me know when you have a doc apt. Sad to say I go back to work soon so I'll see ya there. Good luck with that preg thing, yuck.

Dana said...

OH my gosh that is quite possibly the funniest thing I have read in weeks!!! I love it!!!!

Hope you are good!

Shannon said...

I am laughing so hard!!!

G Neal said...

I know he thinks his costume is AMAZING, but he almost only wore the goggles!! he's so weird!! hey write a blog already!!!