The Osterman Kids

The Osterman Kids

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





So it was suppose to be a day of fun at the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday, but we could not go.  It was raining for once in St George.   I was so excited because it felt like I was back in Portland going back to Svavey Island, with Meginn and Daisy  with good memories.  I could not believe that the patch was closed due to rain.  We would have never been able to do anything in Portland if that were the case.  Bella was so confused why we could not go and why we were not going with her Aunt Meginn.  After living in the rain for 3 and 1/2 years, I must say it was nice to see the rain again.  I know shocker especially to all of you who heard me complain about it for so long, especially Gina!!  Anyway long story short we decided to go jumping jax because it was indoors.  We all had a good time.

4 comments:

Petersen Kids said...

Still looks like fun! Bandi's in Michigan so I'll take her place as the 1st commenter. I can't believe it rained in St. George. Oh wells, Pumpkin Patch another day!

Hollie said...

My kids love those places, I think they smell like feet. I refuse to take my shoes off. How is the family?

G Neal said...

YESSS, I knew the bless-ed rain would grow on you -glorious rain! speaking of pumpkin patches, are you guys going to make it out here or what????

~g

Dana said...

nikki!!!! I just found your blog! I knew Brit had one but not you!!!

So fun!! Thanks for commenting on my. I am glad that I will get to keep up with you in blog world!!!

:)